Get your own credit card with Inter Cash!
Get an Inter Cash MasterCard through Casino.dk – A card that you can use for deposits and withdrawals here on Casino.dk, in banks and in the shops that accept MasterCard card payments.
You can use your Internet Cash MasterCard 29 million different places in the world!
- Fast: Revenue from your Casino.dk account is instantly deposited into your Inter Cash credit card and revenue can be used immediately after.
- Flexible: Cardholders can receive funds in multiple currencies from all participating networks, business and eCommerce websites, as well as transfer money from card to card instantly via Inter Cash’s user friendly website.
- Practical: The card is not attached to a personal bank account, whereby the card issuance and activation is easier than ever.
- Safe: Funds are managed appropriately of Inter Cash platform and Banque Invik in Luxembourg, one of the world’s most regulated in the “private banking” jurisdictions. This ensures that your income is secure and available on your chip and PIN MasterCard ® Card
How do I get an Inter Cash Card?
Request an Inter cash payment from the cashier. An InterCash card will be sent to your registered address by post. Your personal password will be sent to your registered email address.
- To activate your card, visit https://cardportal.intercash.com/
- You can make an instant deposit up to € 2,500 on the card.
- You can increase your credit limit for € 50,000, if the relevant verification documents have been received and approved.
Please note that:
It can take up to 21 working days for you to receive the card in the mail. When the card is activated, all withdrawals are subsequently treated immediately.
Inter Cash is only available to Casino.dk players who use the currency £ / $ / €. Contact our support if you wish to change the currency from DKK to £ / $ / €.
Click on the link for more information about Inter Cash: http://www.intercash.com
If you have any questions regarding this payment method, you are welcome to contact our customer service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org