- Inside bets– Bets placed on the inside part of the board, i.e. on the number grid.
- Straight Up – A single number bet. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number square on the board.
- Split Bet – A bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
- Street Bet – A bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street. A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
- Corner Bet – A bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
- Line Bet – A bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the cross where the two streets meet.
- Four Bet – A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the lower edge of the line between 0 and the first row.
- Outside bets– Bets placed outside of the number grid on the board areas that correspond to specific sections and colors.
- Column Bet – A bet on all the twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the board, on one of the tabs marked “2 to 1”.
- Dozen Bet – A bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed below the board, on one of the boxes marked “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12”.
- Red or Black – A bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black diamond under the board layout.
- Even or Odd – A bet on the outcome of either an even or odd number. The chips are placed on “EVEN” or “ODD”.
- Low or High – A bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”.
- Racetrack bets– The upper left of the game window contains a racetrack for placing special bets. The racetrack duplicates the roulette wheel – the order of numbers is the same.
- Neighbor Bet – A bet on five numbers located next to each other on the roulette wheel. Select the desired neighboring numbers by moving along the racetrack with your mouse. Click on the racetrack to place your bet. The total of a racetrack bet is 5 x the selected chip value.
- Red Splits – A bet on four red splits: 9/12, 16/19, 18/21 and 27/30. The Red Splits bet places four chips on the board. The total of the Red Splits bet is 4 x the selected chip value.
- Black Splits – A bet on seven black splits: 8/11, 10/11, 10/13, 17/20, 26/29, 28/29 and 28/31. The Black Splits bet places seven chips on the board. The total of the Black Splits bet is 7 x the selected chip value.
- Voisins Du Zero – A bet on the neighbors of 0 on the roulette wheel that includes every number on the wheel between 22 and 25, covering nearly half of the roulette wheel. The Voisins Du Zero bet places nine chips on the board as split bets on 0/2/3 (2 chips), 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 25/26/28/29 (2 chips) and 32/35. The total of the Voisins Du Zero bet is 9 x the selected chip value.
- Tiers Du Cylindre – A bet on the sector of the roulette wheel opposite to 0 that covers about a third of the roulette wheel between 33 and 27. The Tiers Du Cylindre bet places six chips on the board as split bets on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36. The total of the Tiers Du Cylindre bet is 6 x the selected chip value.
Minimum and maximum position limits are applied to all tables, meaning that all your bets on available positions must be within the indicated limits.
The Min and Max fields on the table indicate the limits for a Straight up bet. Mouse over the limit fields or click the Paytable button to bring up a panel that shows the payouts and limits for all positions.
Some tables also have a minimum and maximum table limit, meaning that the sum of your bets must be within the limits. These limits are also shown on the limits panel.
Winning Number Display
The winning number display shows the results of the 10 previous spins (the most recent result is shown on the left).
3D Roulette Paytable
|Single numbers (Straight Up)||35 to 1|
|2-way split (Split Bet)||17 to 1|
|3-way split (Street Bet)||11 to 1|
|4-way split (Corner Bet, Four Bet)||8 to 1|
|6-way split (Line Bet)||5 to 1|
|Dozen or Column Bet||2 to 1|
|Low or High||1 to 1|
|Odd or Even||1 to 1|
|Red or Black||1 to 1|